Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heads and AI whitelisting.
BYOND Username:Chewy.exe (Chewyexe for coding.)

Discord ID: Chewy.exe#5561

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: It's been about 2 months now.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: Only this server, so the 2 months still apply.

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway? Well the proper way of course is to try, but if you truely are unable, Simply clocking out of your job, ghosting, and quitting the round should do it. And of course Ahelp to let them despawn you.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? The SOP and of course Corporate Laws as enforced and required by NT.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? The CD, HoP, and HoS may all have at least one lethal weapon, that will not cause damage to the station, and is concealable. So typically for a CD or HoP.. It would be a standard Energy pistol, however I believe the HoS can carry a burst laser if he so desires, as long as he keeps it stowed. Although a standard taser for a backup weapon is never a bad idea. As for the rest only the Research director may carry a form of firearm with permission from the CD, HoP, or HoS. The rest are not allowed unless in a code red crises.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’? The regulation states that as long as it doesn't interrupt other sections of the station with power outages, and are able to maintain it without causing more power fluctuations, then it is allowed, however it is usually in the most dire of circumstances.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do. Well of course if they are of sound mind and mentally stable, Not about to throw themselves out an airlock, or blow their own brains out, Then they should be respected, however if a patient is of questionable sanity, the CD or HoP could be asked for a second opinion, perhaps even the HoS if they are a possible threat to others.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility? Most of what you do is just sit at a monitor flicking through camaras and making sure no dobadders get into the armory or other security areas. Though your main focus is the armory and brig. And prisoner intake, though there aren't too many on chomps which is nice.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom? You are allowed to hand out lethal energy weapons and riot gear to security crew members, Typically in code blue there is a sizeable threat. though not large enough to warrant deputizing other crew members, All security crew may have two handed laser weapons stowed and visible, only drawing it when a potential threat is present.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime? Hopefully converse with them, find out their reasoning, see if perhaps they were unaware it was a crime, however if it's large enough of an issue, then a fine can be handed out by the officers discretion.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation. Ask the HoP why they are in the armory without prior permission being asked, Should their answer be unsatisfactory, you may detain and punish them as would be required. Just because they have power doesn't mean they aren't people too.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond? I mean for me, I may start causing havoc around the station to the nth degree. Even just simple annoying things, like turning off air filters, breaking the odd wire and lightbulb here. Maybe grab, gulp, and digest some crew members, depending on their preferences.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public? Be as helpful as you possibly can, follow your laws, your job role that you have selected, Work for the people, not against them. And to me, I think that being a friendly face that can make someones day is really important too, just because you're a borg, doesn't mean you don't have feelings.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"? No. I open doors. I'll share a link if you're interested.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do? I would follow the law to the best of my ability, as long as I know it won't upset others, so say, if I was told to make sure everyone in the station got a lick every 5 minutes, then I would do my best to give that lick every 5 minutes. If it was to gather the crew in my gut, I would do it, so long as prefs were not broken. But if it's something like "Destroy the child." Then I'll just report it outright to get it fixed.

Thank you for taking the time to read my Post. Have a lovely day~
DMd you for the first AI question.

Approved.