Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lm40 - Job Whitelist
BYOND Username: lm40

Discord ID: Kenzie#2268

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: Uhhh honestly I don't remember at all. I first connected to the server several years ago but that feels like a misleading answer to give just because I play very irregularly.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: I've played SS13 for about seven years. I've played on /tg/, citadel, and Vorestation (as of now pretty much only here).

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway? Adminhelp.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
Standard operating procedure mostly. Corporate regulations kinda but outside of grave emergency enforcement of those fall to security.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
HoS is the only one really allowed to freely carry random guns. CD can have one non-explosive lethal weapon besides the stuff they start with. HoP is supplied an energy gun for self defense. RD can have guns within the context of the research department only, for testing purposes (but so can scientists). Other than that there is no inherent job-related permission for heads of staff to have guns.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
They shouldn't unnecessarily block external access (i.e. airlocks, docking ports, mass driver, etc.) unless there is an actual threat. As long as they don't interfere with power they can be set up preemptively and can be deployed freely where they don't block anything.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
If they are of sound mind and fully informed as to the consequences and alternatives available they are allowed to refuse treatment. If they are intoxicated or otherwise under the influence of mind-altering substances, or if their decision was made under duress, it is not necessarily binding.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
The warden's primary responsibility is the brig; including the armory and any incarcerated prisoners.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Energy guns, laser guns, and riot gear can be handed out to officers at the discretion of the Warden or Head of Security.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
They must be offered the chance to pay a fine.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
They should be immediately removed and arrested unless they are able to supply an appropriately urgent reason or permission for the trespass.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
To be honest depending on the circumstance it is probably safest to adminhelp to be sure the law change was valid, but silicons are bound to obey their laws. So if your laws require you to harm the crew, then you must harm the crew. But nonantags shouldn't be giving silicons laws like this.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
In public you should always obey your lawset and the AI you're slaved to. Honestly I never play silicons on this codebase  so I forget if it's possible to have a cyborg slaved to an AI but not lawsynched (it was possible on /tg/), if that is possible then you are justified in disobeying your master AI if it has a different lawset and orders you to do something that violates your own lawset.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
No. You should adminhelp if you have to unexpectedly leave  and somehow can't figure out how to store your core in time since you're also an 'important' role, but silicons have no authority and are primarily a tool for the crew.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Now is the time for '''fun'''. Technically you have to follow whatever dumb laws you get. It is best to take a whacky and erratic approach to ion laws rather than a 'hey, how can I use these laws to justify killing/fucking with people' approach. If it doesn't seem like people want to deal with your whackiness either tho, then unless the ion law somehow expressly prohibits you, allow them to reset you.
Approved