Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Blin whitelist form
BYOND Username: lbnesquik

Discord ID: Blinchiki kot#4953

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: 2 years total. Did a bunch of coding like the stats system, also played through a couple events, mostly as a pred.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: 9 years maybe. TG, Yogs, CM, Polaris, Bay, TGCM, Citadel

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway? I use the quit job command

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? Mostly the ones

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? Depends on the situation and alert level. Few are the situations where sec won't carry em.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’? I'll have to admit, i can't find a single trace for this specific term in the regulations, so i'm not sure if that's a trick question.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do : If they are clearly refusing, i'll pass the information to my team, if they aren't drugged af or something making their judgement cloudy.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility? Track the sentences and keep a watch on your department.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Energy guns, laser guns and riot gear are allowed to be given out to security personnel with clearance from the Warden or HoS.

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime? Ask them to stop and come in. No need to flashbang the bar.

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation : I'll ask em what they are doing in there. If it is a extended round, i'll probably politely get them out and ask to search them. If it is a more action round, probably arrest them on the spot, search and lecture them on the situation.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond? Honestly, unless someone put theose in directly, i'd probably ask for admin intervention. Ion laws are kind of lame.

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public? Your lawset and the server ones. Especially the ones regarding sleeper.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"? No

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do? Check it out and see if it actually makes any sense/is even relevant. If it isn't god awful and demands the crew be put on a pike, i'll try and RParound it.
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew? Mostly the ones
*Not sure what you mean by "Mostly the ones". But CD mostly focuses on following and enforcing SOP.

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person? Depends on the situation and alert level. Few are the situations where sec won't carry em.
*Wrong, Most heads are allowed to carry a holdout gun from their respective lockers. During code green they are to keep it hidden.

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’? I'll have to admit, i can't find a single trace for this specific term in the regulations, so i'm not sure if that's a trick question.
*Wrong, Check our wiki SOP under the "Shields" section.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do : If they are clearly refusing, i'll pass the information to my team, if they aren't drugged af or something making their judgement cloudy.
*There is a little more in to it, please read the SOP

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime? Ask them to stop and come in. No need to flashbang the bar.
*There is a little more in to it than this. . . Read "Rules of Engagement" on our wiki SOP

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do? Check it out and see if it actually makes any sense/is even relevant. If it isn't god awful and demands the crew be put on a pike, i'll try and RParound it.
*You can ask for admin intervention if the Ion Law violates server rules.

I do not feel confident at all on giving you access to the whitelist, I will like of you to read our Wiki SOP and try applying again. Do take the notes I gave you in consideration but do reference from the wiki SOP to answer this questions properly.