Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xenochimera - Guy
BYOND Username: Guy_000

Discord ID: Guy#5347

Race or Language whitelisting for: Xenochimera

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?:
Xenochimera have wonky DNA so they can't be resleeved, they also go feral when they go hungry or get stressed/hurt ( represented by a little icon under the health meter ) When feral they well, go well... feral so they'll either attack whoever was hurting them or hunt for food
or both OwO.
Instead of resleeving Xenochimera "Regenerate" when they have enough nutrition, when they do so their body explodes into gibs and then they have a new identical body all fresh and new, this can take a fair amount of time to happen, when i tested it on a test server it took 300 seconds but its apparently dynamic with damage.
Xenochimera also have the drain ability and flight if they have wings which they probably have since they're a mix of a bunch of whatever it could eat.

What do you know of their lore?:
Apparently no one knows exactly their origin but they start their lives as little puddles of organisms that eat whatever they can find, absorbing their traits until they eventually become a vaguely humanoid, sapient person thing. They're accepted in space stations and such and function socially as any other sapient crew member. Not sure on any specific gimmicks about language but i would imagine that they could learn languages after eating a creature that speaks it but that's not written anywhere.

What idea did you have for your character?:
I had an idea for a shy, self conscious Xenochimera girl that works as a miner and wears as much clothing as possible to hide her strange features, i already did some work on her sprite making sure to pick parts that could be concealed well enough by clothing.
Also of course Xenochimera have big vorny energy.
Approved. Just remember that being feral isn't an excuse to attack anyone, gotta still respect OOC preferences and server rules, as you know.