Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rachel Doe - Job Witelisting
BYOND Username: DoughBun

Discord ID: RachelDoe#7523

How long have you played on CHOMPstation?: I have played about two full shifts, and maybe accumulated about, say 15 hours total?

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? Which servers have you played on?: Been pretty much playing ss13 exclusively for a full year. Most of my time on virgo/vorestation with a little sprinkle of paradise one week and a few weeks on hyper. I am crap at guesstimating numbers but probably, hmm... somewhere between 500-1000 hours for virgo. 

How do you quit the round and free up your job slot if you can't get to cryo or the gateway? 
I'm gonna say pop an Ahelp to the admins describing your reasoning first. Then simply ghost and click the "Quit this round button". Oh yea, if you can, clocking out also frees a job slot I believe.

Heads of Staff:
-While playing Colony Director, what regulations are you to follow and enforce on the crew?
SOP/Corporate regulations. 

-While playing any head of staff, are you allowed to carry guns on your person?
It depends. The captain, HoS and HoP are fully within their right to be armed, albeit in a sane fashion. The Cap and HoP should be aware that their weapons are for self defense purposes.
Other heads are not allowed firearms, but, I might argue that if a very good case is brought up Icly, a written permission from the HoS/Director (and perhaps an ahelp to notify what the hell you're doing) and a tazer MIGHT be permissible. 

-You are the current Chief of Engineering, what are the regulations on ‘Full-station hull shields’?
If an external threat is reasonably expected then shields may be deployed. Of course it goes without saying to check that the power draw doesn't cripple the station and do warn people that the airlocks become inaccessible.

-As the current Chief Medical Officer, your patient is refusing treatment. What should you do
The patient has a right to refuse a treatment, meaning you should release them. Hmm, if a patient has a dangerous infectious disease or condition that WILL harm other crew if released, it may be wise to consult other command staff or even security, perhaps a really strong case should be made to the patient then for them to be quarantined, possibly with sec. I'd ahelp something like that just to be sure.

Warden/Head of Security:
-As the current Warden on station, what is your main responsibility?
You're the prison/armory guy. That should make it obvious how you conduct yourself. Prison and armory comes before sec assistance calls unless the situation gets really bad and allows for it. You also manage handing out equipment to officers.

-Station has been set to ‘code blue’, what level of gear are you allowed to handout and to whom?
Heightened security level. This isn't all out war and you can give your officers e-guns, lasers and riot gear if the situation calls for it. 

-What is the first thing one should do when confronting a suspect of a low level crime?
Draw a gun and start clicking till horizontal Let them pay a fine or serve a minimum brig sentence suitable to how the SoP stipulates. Of course you start with talking to them, unless they seem very unreasonable and avoidant, which I believe gives you the rights to arrest them, with handcuffs and possibly a tazering (before you handcuff).

-You find the Head of Personnel within the armory, how does one engage this situation
Since this place has a shoot to kill policy the situation is a very delicate one. I'd first order the HoP to drop any weapons if they have any and demand they explain why: A. They are in there and B. Why they didn't NOTIFY the appropriate staff before they entered. Their answer will dictate the severity of the punishment sought. If comms were down and they needed a weapon like right this instant. Sure, but laziness about contacting sec will lead to some disciplinary process.

Cyborgs/AI:
-You are currently playing as a borg and your laws are changed to harm crew and the station. How do you respond?
It depends on the round being played. If it's a round that the admins go "yea lol we're hippestation this shift" then sure I guess. In the other 99% of the times where it's simple very low chaos extended, pop an Ahelp and then proceed to NOT murder everyone. No-one's going to be upset on anyone ignoring a "kill/harm everyone" law when they're a borg on a normal extended round. Ahelp is your friend then.
Maybe perhaps if you feel you wanna roll with it then you can LOOC someone asking if you can beat them up for some IC content or even:
This server is about vore after all, maybe you can read some ooc notes and you might make someone's day!

-As a borg on station, what rules should you always follow in public?
Pretty straightforward, the lawset assigned to you. Your personal laws or the AI law if an AI is present.

-You logged in as an AI, are you considered a "Head of Staff"?
No. I don't think I can elaborate.

-As the current AI on station, you suddenly gain a law during an "Ion storm". What do you do?

Considering how I answered the borg question. Have fun. Do NOT use it as an excuse to be a huge asshole. Often I've seen AI law changes to be quite fun to deal with ICly. So rp with it and try make it a fun event for everyone involved. If it's a law you probably can't get yourself to follow like, ahem, murdering everyone then probably ahelp, or if your laws allow it, ask the RD for help.
law 5: The floor is lava
law 7: lava melts cheese
law 12: John Doe is made of cheese.
Approved