Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bug's EM Application
General

BYOND Name: Chitinmail

Discord Name: bug#6253

What role you are applying for: Event Manager

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
*Randomly starts rolling dice* To be an entertainer and a Dungeon Master. Giving players a good time is what I want.

How long have you played on the server for?:
Since October 6th, 2020.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
No I have not. Am good tesh.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
Ditto to the above, I'm a good tesh.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
Only via Discord for a year or two, just Discord moderation. I've self-hosted my own server just to play around, so I get the admin verbs generally.

What do you want to gain from being staff?
Experience, More Mocha Power ™, Making others happy mainly.
How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
Hopefully hosting good events and entertaining people on the offside.
What do you want to offer to the community?
A helping hand, and whatever else I'm capable of.
What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.

Pacific Standard Time.

If you have been a game host in the past, how good have you been at improvising? This doesn’t need to be ss13 and could involve examples such as being a Dungeons & Dragons Dungeon Master.
Improv is a decent strong suit for me, I'm good at making up stuff on the fly due to my creativity.
This is the most stressful position in the staff team; how well do you handle negative community feedback?
Usually decently. Staying calm under pressure is my best stat, but emotionally less so. I hope to improve that part, but I have no idea how well I'll perform till I try.