Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vox MagpieMayhem
BYOND Username: MagpieMayhem

Discord ID:GayMageBeau#0666

Race or Language whitelisting for: Vox

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: Vox can't be resleaved, they breath phoron and seem radiation resistant and dont need a hardsuit, from what I know from playing as one on Virgo

What do you know of their lore?: They tend to live a bit like goblins in large groups consisting of different kinds of vox, some with stacks some without on arc ships. they are very intelligent but cautious and quick to come to conclusions and tend to dislike any non vox, essentially seeing them as a hostile, food, or a means to an end. 
They have a large gizzard like stomach, hardened scales and quills that can be adjusted and long sharp claws for gripping. They tend to speak fairly simply in common tongue.

What idea did you have for your character?: [font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Kisalikaxi was a very new vox, without a stack, whom got taken on a excursion to find more food and various other items the ship needed when they were left behind in a panicked retreat, taken into custody by the ship they were raiding, eventually Kisalikaxi gained the trust of their captors and picked up a bit of common as well. The vox preformed basic jobs such as joining them on mining excavations or tinkering with basic machinery and cleaning. Kisalikaxi did eventually gain its independence from its captors and made attempts to re connect with its Vox siblings with little success, eventually ending up at this station to bide it’s time while it looked for work, and hopefully other vox.[/font]
We have our own lore for vox here. I'd recommend giving it a read.

https://wiki.chompstation13.net/index.php?title=Vox
(04-15-2021, 03:07 AM)Nadyr Wrote: We have our own lore for vox here. I'd recommend giving it a read.

https://wiki.chompstation13.net/index.php?title=Vox
Thanks I’ll give it a read and try to improve the character based on it.
Approved.