Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hollow , Protean Whitelist
BYOND Username:Camanis

Discord ID:Hollow#3980

Race or Language whitelisting forTongueroteans
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?:

[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Since they are made of nanomachines they can take any form they please, and even become a blob which can use stored metal to repair and manufacture more nanites for the individual to heal, possibly vent crawl if needed, hide and resize in plain sight. They can even 'regrow' limbs they lose by creating more nanomachines from their stored metal. if ever feed an specific material it could also have an temporaly boost in a characteristic[/font]

What do you know of their lore?: [font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Proteans are synthetic beings that were developed further after the Nanite Implant Framework, a complex of Trillions of nanomachines that work in sync with their three organs; their Positronic brain, orchestrator Module responsible for the interface and control of the nanites and brain, and refactor module.[/font]

What idea did you have for your character?[font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]My main reason is that proteans area great match to port over an existing dark latex creature of mine and I love playing with (and especially as) synthetic characters. All the roleplay possibilities of their goo form open up many fun interactions with the fellow crewmembers. [font="Lucida Grande", "Trebuchet MS", Verdana, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Bringing a kind and cute- if a little detached at times- latex being to the station would definitely get the interest of a handful of my friends, and possibly some strangers who could become 'quick friends'. I would greatly enjoy the opportunity to play this privelidged species as it truly is the closest thing to a character ive wanted to bring over for a long time... and of course I'll make sure to get OOC consent from someone before ventcrawling into their department to slime them :>[/font][/font]
Approved.
Three things tho.
1. Proteans have been nerfed so they can only eat steel to recover health.
2. Ventcrawling was also removed.
3. Chomp doesn't have any lore from them yet.