Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Loburd - Protean
BYOND Username: Loburd

Discord ID: burdj#1164

Race or Language whitelisting for: Protean

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: I'm familiar with Protean mechanics from CITRP. They eat metal for energy, can shapeshift, and are much like a mechanical promethean. In many ways, they're like a synth promethean. They can, at least on cit, vent crawl which can make them problematic.

What do you know of their lore?: I'm aware that they are nanite based entities, often called nanoswarms, that consist of minute robots that are capable of rearranging their figures. I'm aware that they're often looked at with a degree of suspicion and nervousness due to grey-goo inspired legends and a general fear of very high tech.

What idea did you have for your character?: I requested nanoswarms be enabled for fetish play. I really like aspects of both synthetics and slimes, such as living body suit RP, encasement, and slime related play. I've made a promethean for similar reasons, but haven't had the time to play them.

I will reboot my character known as DOS, an amnesiac from an unknown advanced civilization that struggles with butting bits and pieces of strange memories together. He has a distinct 'synth' manner of being despite having a complex, almost organic seeming personality along with a sense of laid back calmness and a lively sense of humor. He is friendly, compassionate, if not a little bit over-zealous when it comes to adventure.
Approved.