Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beep boop
BYOND Username:Splatterapples

Discord ID:Pebble 0713

About how long have you been playing on the server?:just about 2 years.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? And which servers have you played on?:Mostly the rp focused ones like Chomp and a little bit of virgo.

Head of Staff Department:

If you are playing captain, what are some of the key departments you should know?: Just about all in atleast a basic sense of their functions and duties.
You sign on as a low ranking head of staff (I.E. CMO, RD, CE, HOS), and find yourself the only head of staff on at that moment. Please tell us what you would do next.: I would continue the duties setforth to my job description. If the need arises. try to take a command role if absolutely no other options is available.

What should you take as Acting Captain? What shouldn't you take?: You are allowed to carry a leathal weapon of your choice a long with a batton or stun batton. You should not be wearing the protective armor or brandishing a leathal weapon out in the open on a code green. The nuke disk and spare should be kepts ina safe place, like the wall safe or vault.

What are you allowed to carry? What should you carry?
Questions for Security Roles:

When do you use your taser? When a suspect is fleeing the scene or is assulting another crew member.
When is the proper time to have your armor and helmet equipped? armor vest can be worn any time But the helmet is stored away for code blue or higher.
How do you start an encounter with someone charged with a minor crime? A moderate one? A serious crime? A minore crime: Confront the suspect and question them before reading out charges. Moderate. Is detainment of suspect before reading out charges. Serious is to subdue suspect. None leathally if possible.
You're a security officer who is tasked to arrest someone for something minor, lets say breaking and entering into Science. How should you proceed to arrest them? Once arrested what do you do? If the confrontation does not escelate. Detain them and bring them to security for processing.

Questions for silicon roles:

You sign on as a borg/AI. The default law is leading to cause damage to the players and you're unaware why. Can you request a law change? Yes
Someone manages to get into your upload and uploads a law that could break server rules. What should you do next? Ahelp about the law and refuse follow it.
Almost all the questions have been answered correctly, but here are some guide points for you.
-"If you are playing captain, what are some of the key departments you should know?": As a captain your priority is to know all department SOP's and guide crew accordingly. You can specialize on one department of preference if you want, but your main duty as CD is to be a CD.

-"What are you allowed to carry? What should you carry?" The question was not answered?... If you don't know the answer, you can find it in our wiki. CD SOP say's what they are allowed to carry.

Beyond that, I will give you the green on being blanket whitelisted.