Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Smeetreaper ban appeal
BYOND Name: smeetreaper

Reason Banned:metacomming/harassment/antagonistic behavior

Date of ban:2/25/2021

Admin who banned:Numberzero

Length Banned:permanent

Appeal Reason: I never used OOC communication with my shadekin partner and was never harassing zheri me and them only wanted to cuddle the bird as we did not understand why they hated shadekin so much and i do not know exactly what i was doing that was antagonistic as a shadekin me and angela were just playing as two shadekin mates who decided to visit the station and try to make some friends learn some things and maybe have some fun with the crew as well as together in private the supposed coordinated actions you speak of were just pure coincidence nothing more. if i was somehow doing antagonistic behavior i do apologize as i didn't know that was considered that as that was my first times actually playing as a shadekin
We see from your last ban appeal that you claim to have grown up and moved past your time where you would assault and harass people, but seeing as you have you have attained 8 notes within less than a month detailing incidents of harassment and self-antagging, I think that pretty much sums up as to why I'm denying this second permaban appeal - we gave you a chance. Throughout numerous conversations with admins, you've not even acknowledged what you have done wrong. Is appalling to say the least. I'm sorry but, denied.

And as this is your second permanent ban, it is un-appealable and your forum account will shortly be locked.