Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xenochimera Whitelist - Etheo
BYOND Username: Jade Manique

Discord ID: Etheo#5101

Race or Language whitelisting for: Xenochimera

--- RACE WHITELISTING ---

What do you know of their mechanics?: I know that xenochimera arent resleeevable, have decent self regeneration, as well as some other voracious abilities. They also have a 'sanity' meter of sorts tied into hunger and pain, which if it gets too low they go feral, in which state they receive hallucinations as well as twitchy effects.

What do you know of their lore?: I've been playing my own Xenochimera, Vatch, for a while now on virgo. Since
2018, so I'm familiar with the lore behind xenochimera still, about how their cells were discovered to be poisonous to people before they were learned to be capable of sapience, that they've only been known as capable of sapience for around twenty years, not sure how thorough Im supposed to be about this one, ahah.

What idea did you have for your character?:
Well. I just wanna bring Vatch over here, really.
Here's the whitelist app I did for Virgo, if it helps: https://forum.vore-station.net/viewtopic...=46&t=1401
That thread isn't viewable without an account so you'll need to post the answer to the third question here.
(03-05-2021, 04:04 AM)Nadyr Wrote: That thread isn't viewable without an account so you'll need to post the answer to the third question here.
Quote:Before settling to work for nanotrasen they were an engineer for a small, independant fleet of explorers, the crew of which were as oddly mixed as Iudex is as a creature.

With this group having a healthy mix of species and the like, all serving unique but important roles in maintaining the fleet, genemods were common and in excess, and Iudex was no stranger, having undergone several procedures to improve his ability, mostly for extravehicular activity, endurance, and overall strength to efficiently repair damaged ships, what he was before is not much more than a memory at this point.

A downside to this fleet having such a wide cultural mix on top of looks reared its head as disagreements, fights, an overall lack of synergy between large portions of this small fleet, which Iudex didnt exactly appreciate, being an easy going, cheerful, gentle giant. So he eventually broke off from this group to seek out employment, to build his own goal, and try to place himself in a more positive environment that didnt leave his body more stressed than not. Perhaps, even, more fed.

Quote of the character's background.

Basically a xenochimera raised as rare game until developing sentience, then developed normally as a member of a caravan under the guise of a splicer.
Approved.