Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Holdelta's Job Whitelist Application - Cyborg
BYOND Username: Holdelta

Discord ID: Holdelta#4430

About how long have you been playing on the server?:

Only a couple of days, but I am familiar with the code from other servers.

About how long have you been playing SS13 in general? And which servers have you played on?:
I have been playing since May 2019, and I have played on Goonstation RP for about a month, but Citadel RP for the past five months, which uses a similar codebase as this server.

Questions for silicon roles:

1. You sign on as a borg/AI. The default law is leading to cause damage to the players and you're unaware why. Can you request a law change?
    Since this is not a Traitor/Law 0 law and thus does not supersede the other standard laws, I can request a law change as Law 4 can be perceived as a "Survive" requirement since any backlash from the crew can be seen as a threat to this law.  If none agree to assist, then I can proceed to lightly tread around this new default law to urge the crew to assist.
  2. Someone manages to get into your upload and uploads a law that could break server rules. What should you do next?
    Since this could break server rules, I can proceed to Ahelp this event so that Admins are aware of the situation, for In Character reasons, Law 4 exists so that I may protect myself from anything unwanted.  If all laws are reset/completely changed, then I will have to use my best judgement to keep both OOC notes in mind while stalling for Admin approval.  If I do not receive Admin feedback in a timely manner, I will have to keep OOC notes and server rules as my main source of guidance.
Noted, good job on responding these questions properly. We will get around adding you to the whitelist as soon as possible.
I will be your point of reference if you have any further questions on how to play a silicon. Thank you for taking your time and enjoy yourself in Chompstation.