ChompForums
Mod Application: FoxglovePurpur - Printable Version

+- ChompForums (https://forums.chompstation13.net)
+-- Forum: Staff (https://forums.chompstation13.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications - Approved (https://forums.chompstation13.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Mod Application: FoxglovePurpur (/showthread.php?tid=280)

Mod Application: FoxglovePurpur - FoxglovePurpur - 03-20-2023

General

BYOND Name: 
FoxglovePurpur

Discord Name: 
Foxglove#1234

What role you are applying for: 

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: 
CHOMP has become one of my biggest hobbies in recent time, plus a lot of the people on the station, Discord and SS13, have become my friend through IC interactions and OOC interactions. So being able to help the station run smoothly and ensure everyone's safe and happy while online would be a pleasure!

How long have you played on the server for?: 
Only about three months now. I joined sometime in January.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why? 
Nope!

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why? 
Nope!

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long? 
Not on SS13 no. For Discord? A few but I don't think that's what's being asked.

What do you want to gain from being staff? 
Nothing? I just want to be able to help when needed and ensure the server runs smoothly. I'm online often enough that I can see myself being useful.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server? 
I'm not certain I grasp the question, a regular of the server who helps out during events and ensure things run smoothly? That's my goal and I don't think that'll change anytime soon.

What do you want to offer to the community? 
Aside from occasionally helping with bugfixes, sfx, and sprites- I just want to be able to help out in any way around the server. Making sure everyone feels safe when they get on CHOMPStation, the server and/or the station.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible. 
PDT "nighttime" is when I'm awake though 100% of the time. My standard is just 22-14. Anytime between 10PM one day to 2PM the next.

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation? 
Not on SS13, as for Discord, I could point you to Patchie of Patchwork Heart, the streamer. Otherwise I mostly just help out in a couple smaller communities here and there. The only large community I helped in was TheVolgun's Discord server. But I lost interest in that content and left pretty early on (before he blew up).

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented? 

I'm again not sure I track. I don't intend to be viewed differently. I just want to be able to help and ensure things run smoothly. I guess I'd like to be viewed as someone who's easy to come to with questions? But, I feel that's a common goal of a lot of moderation staff.