ChompForums
Mod Applicaiton: AlexIsamu - Printable Version

+- ChompForums (https://forums.chompstation13.net)
+-- Forum: Staff (https://forums.chompstation13.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications - Approved (https://forums.chompstation13.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Mod Applicaiton: AlexIsamu (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Mod Applicaiton: AlexIsamu - AlexIsamu - 02-26-2023

BYOND Name: Atman12 

Discord Name: AlexIsamu 

What role you are applying for: Moderator 

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: 
I want to give back to the community and be in a position where I can offer more help than I currently can. Rather it means by aiding them learn the game, or making sure to keep the peace. I have enjoyed watching the server grow and change in all sorts of different ways in the last three years that I have been a part of this community. I believe that there will be challenges in the future that the skills that I poses that will be a valuable resource to the team. I also have a few friends on the staff team and from what they have told me that they do, it sounds like something I would very much enjoy doing. 

How long have you played on the server for?: 
I have been playing on the server for over three years. 

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why? 
Not that I can recall from the top of my head. 

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why? 
No, I have not. 

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long? 
No, I have never been on staff on another server. 

What do you want to gain from being staff? 
I want to gain a new perspective as a player. Being able to learn different ropes and learn how to help the community in more ways than I am currently able to. I am very enthusiastic about the opportunity to be able to help with events as well. I feel that previously I was not ready for the task of being able to help mod a server, but after learning a bit more about myself I feel that I have what it takes to do it. I would also love to improve my skills in conflict resolution, helping people, as well as learning more about the player base. 

How do you see yourself in the future of the server? 
I see myself being a skilled mod on staff, who becomes a respected member of the community while continuing to learn new skills and ways to handle situations as time goes on. I want to continue to keep the server a safe place for everyone while possibly making new connections along the way. 

What do you want to offer to the community? 
I hope to offer the community a way to be able to have their voices heard even more on the staff channels, as well as shed an even brighter light onto the server. But overall, I just want to be another person online, able to jump in and help people that are in need. 

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible. 
I am Central-Standard, I am off on weekends usually, and I am online from usually 6PM to 11 PM or 12AM, and on the weekends it varies depending on if I have errands to do, but usually I am on at least one shift in the evening. 

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation? 
No but I am a quick learner, and I feel like I would pick up the mechanical skills quickly. Between my friends, I’ve always been the go-to when there is a conflict that needs to be resolved, and I feel that those skills would transfer well here. 

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented? 
I want to be represented as someone who is passionate about every situation, and who takes the time to look into both sides of what may be going on, no matter how small or how big. I want people to be able to see me online and know that I am here, and I am more than happy to be able to be there to help them.