ChompForums
Jasper Developer Application - Printable Version

+- ChompForums (https://forums.chompstation13.net)
+-- Forum: Staff (https://forums.chompstation13.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Forum: Staff Applications - Approved (https://forums.chompstation13.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Jasper Developer Application (/showthread.php?tid=271)

Jasper Developer Application - FluffyMedic - 01-23-2023

BYOND Name: Jasper0601

Discord Name: Jasper0601#8958 (Fluffy Medic(Chapan/Asa/Vaxris)

What role you are applying for:
Developer

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?:
I desire to create things for the community. Which I am going to keep doing anyway, but easier access to insight of changes and access to assist would be nice. And testing.

How long have you played on the server for?:
11 months roughly. A year sometime in February.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?
To be as through as possible, not sure if admin whispers count as warnings in the traditional sense
-Once, new to exploring, died. Ghosted. Came back an hour or so later, looted body.
-An admin whisper messaged me, telling me that I shouldn't feel the need to do a scene
-Second time, a few months later, when the same scenario practically happened, except auto-resleeve.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?
I have not played another server.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?
No.

What do you want to gain from being staff?
Insight on future projects of other staff, assistance from them in my own creation, and the ability to test the things I add.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?
Hopefully creating unique areas, and critters for folks to see and experience, with hopefully some new items thrown in. And honestly, will continue making stuff no matter how this goes.

What do you want to offer to the community?
Unique POIs, mobs, and overall content. Maybe in the far future events? I am have a few semi-large projects in the work.

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.
EST 7 PM - Midnight
Developer

What expertise can you offer to the staff team (e.g. mapping, coding, etc.)?
Currently I am really only 'good' at mapping, but I am attempting to branch off into mob creation and such.
I have some weird ideas for items.

Can you show any examples of your work (github PR’s count)?
POIs create
-Cult Bar
-Ambush base
-Abandoned Mech Hanger (might be the wrong name for it, ehhh, weakest fully original work anyway)

Also altered the spider manor by placing foes in it, although the loot needs to go back and alter.
Revamped Doom Penusilia.
And made a couple of rather basic mobs, with asperations to create more.
Github says 34 contributions but that feels way too high. Also might be putting in one or two more application is done.

RE: Jasper Developer Application - Razgriz - 03-13-2023

Approved and added a while ago Tongue