ChompForums

Full Version: Mod Application: Jameson_Hawke
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
General

BYOND Name: Jameson_Hawke

Discord Name: Frea Rose#4302

What role you are applying for: Moderator

Why do you wish to be in the position you choose?: I have spent a good amount of time on this server and have come to love it and the community within it, I have put thought into whether I should apply for Dev or Mod and decided that with past experience I would be better fit for Mod over Dev.

How long have you played on the server for?: I don't remember exactly how long, I'd have to guess about 2 1/2 years. My earliest Discord message was 07/15/2020 so at least since then.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins? If so, why?: I have been spoken to with questions regarding situations before. Used the wrong intent with a baton a long while back. I've made my mistakes and have learned from them, I have never had a repeat. Full on warnings, bans, or punishments I have not received.

Have you ever been banned, warned, or otherwise reprimanded by admins on another server? If so, why?: I don't really play other servers regularly. Never been any of these, boinked due to ahelps I made on one though never boinked due to my own actions.

Have you ever been staff on another server? If yes, how long?: Not on SS13, however I have been staff for communities in the past. Even ran a few communities. I have never been a developer though have been Moderator, Admin, Head Admin, Owner on a good number of communities. A good 14-15 years total with them all.

What do you want to gain from being staff?: It is in my hopes gain the experience to be a true help to those in this community. We all start somewhere, and if I'm to learn anywhere this community would be the best for it I feel.

How do you see yourself in the future of the server?: Regardless of how this application turns out I will continue playing on this server, I have not been able to get as attached to a server as I have with Chomps. I don't see myself leaving anytime soon.

What do you want to offer to the community?: I hope to help keep the server as a fun and safe place to RP, relax, make friends, and all the good stuff people come here to do. I wish to be someone people can count on to assist them when needed (So long as I have the ability to do so at the time)

What times are you most active? Please include your time zone as we'd like to cover schedule gaps if possible.: I am EST. Mostly on during the mornings from about 7 AM to 1-2 PM though this may change. Will keep updated on changes of course.

If you have been a mod/admin in elsewhere, is there anybody who can provide a recommendation?: I cannot provide any as those communities have either disbanded, I no longer am part of, or I ran. I cannot recommend myself so, heh..

We are here to offer a service to the community; as a moderator, how do you want to be represented?: I want to be represented as a mod that people can count on. One that will solve an issue though look at it fairly and carefully. I understand quite well that in a situation it isn't always easy to reach a solution, and I am ready to work towards finding the best solution to whatever pops up.